Friday, July 11, 2014

Rattery Update

Hi, everyone! I haven't been doing much blogging lately. Sorry about that- life has been busy...
The ratties are doing great! They are very happy and all the 'oldies' seem to be in good health. ;-)
Most of the babies have gone to their new homes now. I have two girls and one boy left. They are all very friendly ratties and I hope the right adopters come along soon!
I have been itching to write an informational blog post. I don't have time for that today, but will get around to it soon! I decided it would be a good idea to write about treating ratty illnesses. It can be hard to find information on the internet. So, I am happy to share all that I have learned over the past couple years. Be on the lookout for a lengthy post!


No comments:

Post a Comment