Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rattery Update...

Everything here has been great! All the ratties are in good health and the pinkies are thriving. Those babies are so cute! Thankfully, Scarlett is recovering nicely and she is such a good mama. Every now and then, she decides to take a little break from nursing her wee ones. She doesn't like to stay away for long, though- she always takes little peeks to make sure they're okay. ;-)
Elsa should give birth any day now. Her belly has almost doubled in size since I posted those pictures! She is massive. Lol! I will be sure to keep everyone updated... I can't wait until those little, Fawn babies arrive!

~A quick side note~

I will be going to a rat expo. this December. I am so excited! I will give more info. later on...

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment