Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Riverside Rattery Update

Hey, y'all! It's been a long time since I gave everyone a rattery update...
All the ratties are doing great! They are in good health and have been enjoying lots of free range time. I can tell they are aware of the weather change. There has been lots of nest building going on. ;-)
All the babies are getting ready to go to their new homes. They grew up so fast! It seems like just  yesterday they were tiny, squirming pinkies. They are so friendly, active, and cute! They love to give kisses, hop around their cage, and eat oats...yep, they have a lot of personality!
I have been preparing for a ratty expo. It'll be held in Cleveland, OH on Dec. 14th. I'll be a vendor, which is very exciting. Please feel free to join us- visitors are very welcome! There will be lots of animals available for adoption as well as lots of educational material. For more information, go to http://rabpetexpo.weebly.com./
Well, I hope everyone has a great day! By the way, be on the lookout for an informational blog post about caring for hairless ratties. An adopter recently emailed with questions about caring for these rather delicate creatures. It was then that I realized many people do not take proper care of their hairless friends. So, that's what inspired me to write a post about this topic!

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment