Thursday, April 30, 2015

Goodbye, Little Ratties...

As I mentioned in a previous post, quite a few of my oldies passed away. :-( I will miss them!
These pictures are not in any certain order. There will be more to come in a second post...

*March 28th, 2015*
Remington was my sweet, goofy boy. He always made me smile. :-)

*March 24th, 2015*
Sparky was severely abused before joining my rattery. I spent a lot of time training him. He eventually learned to trust me, which made me so happy! We became very good buddies. :-)

*April 28th, 2015*
Big Blue (aka Binky) was my chunky boy. ;-) I've had a lot of sweet rats in the past, but this guy was the most gentle of them all!

*April 26th, 2015*
Pinocchio was Mr. Attitude. ;-) He was shy as a baby, but definitely opened up as he got older... 

3 comments: