Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Additions...

Well, my group of eleven ratties arrived sooner than expected! They are doing great and seem very happy. I will post pictures of the whole gang tomorrow! :-)

You may be wondering where these rats came from. Before joining Sunshine Rattery, these rats belonged to a fellow breeder that I have been communicating with over the past six months. Due to personal matters, she was recently unable to care for them. She asked me if I would consider adopting all of them. She really felt I would provide them with a loving home. After much thought, I accepted her offer and agreed to continue breeding her wonderful ratties.

Even though they have been with me only a short time, I am enjoying them very much! I know without a doubt I will not be sorry I adopted this little herd of rats. :-)

-Meghan

By 6:00 tomorrow evening the name of my rattery will be changed to Riverside Rattery. My new blog address will be www.riversiderattery.blogspot.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment