Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Organizing...


I am very excited! This Saturday a group of eleven rats will be joining Sunshine Rattery. In preparation for their arrival, I completely cleaned out all my rat cages and organized my whole rattery. I want things to be in order by the time Saturday rolls around. It took me quite a few hours to get everything whipped into shape!

As you can see, this picture was taken before everything was completely clean.


All the ratties slept like babies while I vacuumed!



This is the finished product of my work! Everything looks so nice now.


I put orange peels around the clean cages. Believe it or not, they suck up stinky smells!


*A Quick Side note*  For those of you who follow my blog, I will be changing the name of my rattery soon. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up! Sunshine Rattery has simply been a temporary name. After a lot of thought I came up with a few names I like better! I will be sure to give everyone the new web address before it is officially published. :-)

2 comments:

  1. 11 more rats???? Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from a breeder friend. She is pregnant and is no longer able to care for them. She asked me if I wanted to take on her rattery. They are her very best breeders and she trusted no one but me to take them. She wanted me to continue her lines. I am so glad to get them! I only have two breeders as of right now. Thankfully almost all my babies have been adopted!!!

      Delete