Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Past Two Weeks...

Life has been busy lately! I have not had the chance to do much posting.

Everything at Riverside Rattery has been going well! Here is a brief summary of all that has happened over the past two weeks: the babies have been growing like crazy, I have been doing lots of cage cleaning, all my ratties are in the process of learning to use litter boxes, I made some changes in my rats' diet and bedding (I will do a post about that later on), lots of people have been reserving rats... the list goes on! Like I said, life has been busy. ;-)

Here are some pictures of the little munchkins below.


This is right before they opened their eyes!

This picture was taken the day their little worlds drastically changed! ;-)


Those little Dumbo ears are simply too cute!


Buddies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment