Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Play Time!

Okay, so I have a rat room. Those of you who follow my blog already know all about this, but for some people this is news. My dad and I recently built it. It's really nice- everything is so organized now.
I absolutely love having a ratty room, but I think my rats like it even more than me! They get to explore it every other day. To them, it is such a fun and exciting place! You may wonder what is so amazing about this little room- amazing to the rats, anyway. ;-) Let me give you a clue...


I bought this vent duct from Walmart the other day. Hmmm...you might be thinking this has absolutely nothing to do with rats! It does, just wait a minute...


Do you have an idea now?? Lol


You guessed right- it's for the rats! They love to play in it! It takes them only a matter of seconds to zip right through the long tube. These are the types of things that make this room such a fun place for them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment